Leveraging upon our rich industry experience and state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, we are offering our clients Isolation Transformer. Our product range is manufactured under the supervision of experienced professionals using premium quality components that are sourced from the certified vendors of the industry. This isolation transformer is extensively used with sensitive equipment like computers & peripherals, medical instrumentation, digital communication telemetry systems, CNC Machines, etc. Offered Isolation Transformer is examined by our quality controllers on defined parameters before final dispatch to ensure flawless performance and longer service life.
Technical Specification of Isolation Transformer:
- Rating: From 0.5 KVA to 200 KVA
- Mode of Operation: 1: 1 Isolation Transformer.
- Material used: Super enameled copper wire & CRGO core
- Common mode noise rejection Transients, Spike, Surges: 100 Db
- DC Galvanic Isolation (Winding to Winding or ground to winding): Over 500 Mega ohm.
- Breakdown strength: 2000V AC for 1 minute.
- Acceptable line frequency: 47 to 53Hz.
- Load regulation: Within 3 to 5%.
- Temperature rise: 20ºc above ambient temperature.
- Efficiency: 95%.
- Load Test (load test and efficiency can be calculated by short circuit method) : By short circuit method.
415V +/- 10%
Same as Input
50Hz +/- 1 %